Dedo Weigert Film is excited to introduce the colour addition to its dedolight neo precision lighting instruments with the new dedolight Neo DLEDN7-C light head and DTN7C+ colour driver.
Built in collaboration with colour geniuses at Prolycht, the dedolight Neo Color is a perfect integration between two of the lighting industry’s leading innovators. The Neo Color is an 80w adjustable colour focusing dedolight with a 6:1 variable beam angle courtesy of unparalleled dedolight optics, and powered by a cutting-edge red, green, blue, amber, cyan, and lime “Hyperlight Colour Engine” developed by Dr. Anqing Liu of Prolycht.
With a white light range from 2,000K – 20,000K, and the ability to vary the gamut of a a white point, the Neo Color can guarantee accurate skin tone reproduction for variable CCTs.
In addition you can make full use of the colour wheels and pre-stored effects.
The system can be controlled with a simple, intuitive menu via OLED display, DMX, Lumenradio CRMX or Bluetooth and the Magic Chromalink app.
dedolight Neo Color key features:
* Powered by V-mount battery or optional AC Power Supply
* CRI average > 97, TLCI average > 95
* Control DTneoC+ ballast manually via onboard OLED display, built-in DMX, LumenRadio CRMX, WiFi or Bluetooth Mesh connectivity
* Prolycht’s colour technology with the Hyperlight Colour engines provides a full R+B+G+A+C+L colour Gamut (massive space using red, green, blue, amber, cyan and lime LED engines.
* Richly saturated colours across a range greater than any other lighting technology currently available on the market
* Use the free ChromaLink mobile app from Prolycht for mobile control (multi-light head recognition)
* Compatible with most dedolight M-series accessories including the dedolight DP1.2 universal projector, dedolight DP2.2 dedicated shutter projector
dedolight Neo Colour ballast and DLED7 C colour light head is expected to ship early Autumn 2022.
Check the movie below for an overview of dedolight Neo Colour ballast in combination with the new DLED7 colour light head: