Over the last couple of months Procam has been busy working alongside its partners Garden Studios, and has announced that its Virtual Production Stage is now open and available for bookings.
For those of you who may have missed the news, Garden Studios is a brand new 62,000 sq ft creative hub in Park Royal, offering some of the best facilities for film and television production in the UK. Procam is a preferred supplier of the studios, providing professional digital cinematography equipment to resident productions.
The virtual production stage at Garden Studios offers a flexible, safe, and socially distanced environment to shoot in. VP technology brings limitless creative possibilities, enabling productions to customise environments and locations in real time, all in one space. It provides a sustainable and cost-effective filming option, as all scenes can be captured in a singular controlled environment, saving on time, travel, and mitigating any risks for changes in weather or lighting that would otherwise prolong shooting schedules.
The Turnkey VP Production Package includes:
- A dedicated 4,800 sq. ft acoustically treated and blacked out studio space
- 4m wide vehicle access
- Client preview area with monitor
- Storage space for props and filming equipment
- Kitchenette and toilet facilities
- 12m x 4m curved main LED wall with ROE Diamond 2.6 LED panels
- 3.6m x 7.2m height adjustable and tiltable LED ceiling
- Mo-Sys “Startracker” camera tracking system
- ARRI Alexa Mini LF package including tripod, preview monitor and choice of prime lenses
- High-performance Unreal Engine real-time rendering
- Two movable lighting totems
- iPad Pro and DMX lighting controller for real-time adjustment of environment & colour grading
- An experienced VP supervisor and support technician