Rosco has announced two new accessories for its DMG Dash.
DMG Dash Barn Doors accessory
Four-leaf barn doors that quickly attach to the front of a single DMG Dash via magnets to shape and direct the fixture’s light output. The barn doors accessory also features elastic straps for additional security.
- Material: Frame – Polycarbonate / Leaves – Stainless Steel
- Dimensions: 34.95” x 3.46” x 0.83” (125.8 mm x 87.8 mm x 21 mm)
- Weight: 0.32 lb. (147g)
DMG Dash Quad Kit Snapbag accessory
A softbox, designed by DoPchoice, for the DMG Dash Quad Kit that easily mounts onto the lights when linked in the quad configuration using elastic straps. The Snapbag is manufactured using a neutral, black fabric with a reflective interior and a Magic Cloth diffuser panel.
- Material: Fabric
- Metric Size: 39 x 25 x 4 cm
- Imperial Size: 15.4 x 9.8 x 1.6 in
- Metric Weight: 0.25kg
- Imperial Weight: 0.6lb
Firmware update provides new features For DMG Dash CRMX fixtures
- Firmware 1.0.12 is now available for DMG Dash with CRMX fixtures.
- New DMX Smoothing mode to easily emulate the fade time of an incandescent lamp, the flash of a lightning bolt – or anything in between.
- Improved DMX Full 8b and 16b profiles.
- Individual RGBWAL channels can now be controlled by the master intensity.
- New Exponential dimming curve provides more precision at lower intensities for better control in low-light environments.
How to update the firmware of a DMG Dash:
Make sure the myMIX® App is up-to-date on your mobile device. Connect 1-4 DASH fixtures to the app. A prompt will appear on the app requesting to update the firmware of the fixture(s). The firmware update will take approximately 30 minutes.
Have any questions or wish to submit feedback? Please email: [email protected]