The Q8 Color from Fiilex is a 320W 8” LED Fresnel that generates high-quality full-colour light output. This fixture uses the latest iteration of Fiilex’s Dense Matrix LED technology to deliver colour fidelity and optical versatility that are superior to previous generations of LED fresnels.
With an extremely wide spot/flood range, smooth dimming to 0%, no flicker, and high CRI, the Q8 Color combines the extensive feature set of top-tier RGBW LEDs with the performance of a tungsten fresnel.
Various colour control modes, including CCT, HSI, Gels, and Effects, are accessible via the fixture’s control pad. All modes support 8 and 16 bit DMX.
The 8″ LED Fresnel lens produces a smooth light field at all beam angles (12-60°) offering best-in-class optical performance and superior colour mixing. Various colour control modes, including CCT, HSI, Gels, and Effects, are accessible via the control pad. All modes support 8 and 16 bit DMX.
- High-CRI white light output (2000-10000K) • Additional 8 and 16 bit color modes:
HSI, Effects, RGBW, Gels, CCTHSI, CIExy, etc.
- 12-62° spot/flood range with no optical aberrations • 8-leaf barndoor cuts clean with no color splitting
- 8-leaf barndoor cuts clean with no color splitting • Smooth and Sharp dimming modes
- Four fan speed modes: Full, Variable, Silent, Off • IP-25 Rating (water-resistant)
- Compatible with industry standard softboxes via speed ring accessory