Euro Cine Expo was originally scheduled to take place later this month. However, after reviewing the situation earlier this year the organisers have decided to postpone and have now confirmed new dates of 1st – 2nd July 2022.
Euro Cine Expo will unite all elements and technologies from around the world that are involved in the production of film & TV at the highest level.
10 REASONS TO BE PART OF EURO CINE EXPO 2022:
- A dedicated high end event for the film & tv production industry in Germany
- Coinciding with the Munich Film Festival
- Bringing the entire industry together collectively to exchange ideas & showcase the latest technologies
- Delivering a world class seminar & workshop programme of events to run alongside the exhibition
- Ensuring a biennial event in Germany at a time of year that does not clash with other global events
- A unique setting to encourage creativity
- An event that is cost effective and gives a good return on investment
- An engaging floor plan with on show floor catering & networking areas plus on site seminar space
- Providing pre-show and post show marketing opportunities to engage with the Euro Cine Expo audience
- Developed by a team that have been embedded in the industry for 20+ years
The event will take place in a very unique venue within Munich – one of the largest historical industrial halls in Southern Germany. The venue again has been carefully selected to provide flexible exhibition space, meeting & networking areas and an atmosphere like no other. With plenty of outdoor space, onsite parking, public transport and hotels nearby.
If you haven’t yet reserved space for the show, please get in contact with the organisers as soon as possible. The floorplan is filling up, plus there are early booking discounts and lots of pre-event opportunities available so exhibitors can promote pre-event to industry.
Please reach out to the team for more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org