– Exclusive seminars, demos and promotions celebrate the creativity, passion and knowledge of Canon’s users –
CVP, one of Europe’s leading production solutions providers, is hosting a selection of events throughout the month of June, celebrating Canon cameras and their users. Under the headline Canon in Motion, CVP has curated a series of online and in person seminars, demos and workshops exploring the Canon ecosystem. In conjunction, CVP is offering a selection of deals – including an exclusive of 0% finance on Canon’s C70 camera.
The following events are scheduled for the Canon in Motion week:
· Mehida Mehtal discusses what to consider when choosing your camera system
· Elisa Iannacone shares her experience of how to capture narrative during humanitarian crisis and conflict
· Joladé Olusanya explores the process of multimedia storytelling
· Ollie Kenchington showcases the journey from capture to post using the EOS system
Canon in Motion has been designed to appeal to a wide range of creators, from those starting out to seasoned professionals. The month will feature a range of great offers, product demonstrations and seminars all designed to bring your cinematography to the next level.
For more information, please visit cvp.com/canon-in-motion