Assimilate has now released Live Assist 9.5. New features and fixes have been added – all based on feedback throughout the last year.
In a nutshell, here’s what’s new:
- Redesigned Clip & Grade list view incl. search and filter options
- New multi-cam view to see all cameras at once
- Updated Framing menu with flip-flop options
- Enhanced 3-layer composite with new Comp A & Comp B menus
- Full support for ACES (cc/cct) workflows
- Support for Notch LC playback
- Improved video-io: You can now set colour matrix & levels per channel
- Support for multiple in- and out-points during a recording
Live Assist runs on macOS and Windows and allows you to work with any resolution and any number of cameras.
There are 3 new tutorials to get you started immediately with Live Assist. Yes, 3 short videos is all it takes to get you going.
Check them out below.
Assimilate is also running a limited time offer until end of IBC on September 12th, which allows you to get Live Assist at 10% off – click here for more details
This video gives a quick tour through the UI and shows how to setup the video-io, channels and how to perform simple record & playback tasks in Live Assist
This video tutorial will show you how to overlay a logo or watermark on any camera connected. In the second half, we’ll go over how replace the background on a green screen shoot, using Live Assist.
This video shows you how to create a 3-layer-comp, using a live green screen SDI feed with one background and another green screen plate.