ARRI presents Remote Solutions, a powerful toolkit that can be customized to meet near-set and off-set workflows. This remote production ecosystem allows professionals to safely and immediately get back to work without compromising operational and creative control.
- Enables crews to technically and creatively operate ARRI’s industry-leading cameras and lights from any distance or location
- Industry-proven toolkit facilitates near-set or off-set workflows for optimal social distancing and onset safety for broadcast, cinema, and live events
With a complete system of connected ARRI cameras, lights, remote heads, and accessories, ARRI Remote Solutions offers workflows that enable safe social distancing between talent and crew as well as between crew members.
The ARRI Remote Solution enables professionals to:
- Remotely control ARRI cameras, lights, remote heads, and accessories
- Leverage proven technology from an industry veteran
- Produce premium, unequaled cinematic quality with near-set and off-set workflows for broadcast, cinema, live events, corporate, sports, music video production, fashion, and more
Applications such as Stellar, the intelligent lighting control app from ARRI, provides a smart and innovative way to control professional lighting. It allows gaffers to change colour temperature and output without touching lights or approaching talent. Products such as the WCU-4 and the ERM (External Radio Module) allow crews to control focus and camera movement from a greater distance and through barriers such as concrete floors or walls while the SRH (Stabilized Remote Head), enables cinematic movement of the camera and can be combined with a robotic dolly for near-set movement without approaching talent. Simultaneously, web control allows cinematographers and gaffers to creatively and technically control the camera and lighting from another room or even another continent. The result is cinematic quality, no matter the crew’s distance or location.
“The pandemic has accelerated change and forced productions to adapt. With travel limitations and new requirements for social distancing onset, our connected ecosystem of industry-proven tools can be customized to create safe sets, whether working near-set or off-set, without compromising the creativity or technical control of production. This is just another way we at ARRI are enabling and supporting filmmakers,” says Stephan Schenk, general manager global sales & solutions.
For more information on the ARRI Remote Solutions or a live demo, please visit https://www.arri.com/en/solutions/remote-solutions or contact firstname.lastname@example.org